||Value Forward Marketing & Lead Generation - How to Generate Leads For Your Sales Team
TELE-SEMINAR - MARKETING TOPICS
Duration: 1 1/2 - 2 hours - Time of Event is Alaska Standard Time
Learn how to immediately create more qualified marketing leads than your sales team can handle and reduce your marketing costs at the same time!
As marketing budgets continue to get squeezed, it becomes even more important that firms invest in the correct lead generation programs to help their sales teams get qualified leads. Most lead systems create a trickle of inbound leads and have a high capture cost.
As a marketing and sales strategy formation company, we have developed a detailed teleseminar that will teach specific techniques and methods on how to reduce your marketing costs and simultaneously increase the sales lead generation.
- How to increase your inbound sales lead traffic to include qualified senior management buyers via the Internet;
- How to increase direct mail success with experiential mailing;
- A marketing tool that you can use immediately with senior management prospects to better communicate your business value and reduce your marketing brochure costs immediately;
- 9 proven techniques to quickly build your opt-in subscriber readership for your eNewsletter and capture your prospect's attention (This also talks about how Value Forward Network became the world's largest B2B sales newsletter in less than 18 months);
- An inexpensive marketing technique that you can use immediately to educate your prospects on why they should buy from you;
- How to use the Internet's mathematical ratios to increase your B2B revenue, and reduce your marketing costs;
- How to create emails that get responses (Value Forward Network/Digital Hatch currently mails over 1,000,000 business to business opt-in emails a month);
- How to redesign your web site so it will not scare away senior management prospects, but instead engage them to ask for more information;
- 2 unique marketing techniques that generate marketing buzz about your firm and makes prospects contact you for more information;
- How firms can use pay-per-click (PPC) search engines to launch new markets and generate inexpensive sales leads;
- How to develop continuous email communication with prospects with reduced effort;
. . . and much more.
You have no orders